The Therapy Cushion uses a patented, medically proven fluidized gel to relieve discomfort due to prolonged sitting. The controlled gel flow provides maximum contouring, immersion and pressure relief for the "sitz" bones, tailbone (coccyx) and soft tissue. The postural design supports anterior (AT) positioning with a built-in, posture enhancing, 5% forward tilt. The therapy gel pad has an air circulating breathable fabric, built-in handles and a non-skid bottom so it never moves in use. No other therapy pad offers more seating therapy, comfort and convenience.
- Weight: 16 oz. Open dimensions: 15½"W x 14"L x 1"H
- Folded: 7½"W x 14"L x 2½"H
- Breathable fabric - naturally cool and comfortable
- Cushioning - Patented, medically proven, pressure relieving fluidized gel
- Anterior (AT) positioning - for a posture-enhancing 5% forward tilt
- Low Profile Design - Discreet in transport and in use
- Portable - Lightweight with built-in handles - easy to carry
- Comfortable - Gel helps circulation - prevents numbness and discomfort
- Durable - High quality materials- all welded seams
- No Maintenance - Stain resistant
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
SKWOOSH™ pads need NO MAINTENANCE – PERIOD! There is NO need for cleaners or waterproofing sprays. Remove stains with a soft sponge and detergent or just hose off. Shake and air dry. There is no cover to remove, no cover to wash and no cover to dry.