This kayak gel cushion has a breathable mesh top that circulates air under the paddler. It is lightweight, has a low profile and is waterproof. The SKWOOSH™ secret is its medically proven fluidized gel technology that relieves pressure on the "sitz" bones and eliminates numbness. The unique design features a low mesh top fabric for cooler paddling and a super non-skid bottom that keeps the pad from moving even in wet conditions. It fits most kayaks and adds tons of cool comfort when used on factory seats.
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 13"L x 16"W x 7/8"H
- Folded Dimensions: 13"L x 8"W x 2"H
- AirFlo3D Top Fabric - Cool, breathable fabric
- Cushioning - Patented lightweight pressure relieving fluidized gel
- Non-Skid Bottom - Stays put - no movement during use
- Portable - For easy transport and storage
- Waterproof - All welded construction - no sewing
- No installation required - fits most kayaks and factory seats
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Worked out great
About 8 months ago, we traded in our old kayaks for 2 shiny new ones and my wife and I both realized the seats in the new kayaks were no where near as comfortable as the old. After an hour or so on the water, all I could think about was getting back to the beach and going home, because I was so uncomfortable. I was skeptical to buy the Skwoosh, but what a HUGE difference it made. After 2+ hours on the water, my butt was happy and comfortable. No more numbness in my legs from sitting for long periods!
The Skwoosh was really put to the test on a recent trip we took with some friends. For 3 days, we spent 5-6 hours in our kayaks, and not once did my butt complain. Prior to leaving, we recommended the Skwoosh to our friends, and they both agreed it made the trip much more pleasant.
- Sure do appreciate your services. Thanks again. This is probably the easiest time I've ever had dealing with an internet order, so tell your boss for me, okay?