The SKWOOSH™ Master AGP Row Pad is an advanced pressure-relieving gel row pad that is designed specifically for serious rowers. AGP Technology enables the fluidized Gel Packs to be welded directly under the ischial tuberosity, aka "sitz" bones. The ischials are located at the lowest part of the pelvis and bear the weight of the body when sitting or rowing. Using a Master AGP Row Pad helps maintain circulation and prevent numbness and discomfort. This lightweight, 7 oz., low profile gel pad fits standard row seats. It has a Hi-Tech nonskid bottom so it stays put under rigorous use even in wet conditions. Whether you are a master rower or a novice the AGP row pad reduces wear on your bottom. The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ Master Row Pads for use in competition.
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8"L x 12"W x ½"H
- Cushioning - fluidized lightweight pressure relieving gel
- AGP Technology - welds the fluidized
- Gel Packs directly under the "sitz" bones
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you row longer
- Low Profile - Maintains torso distance and center of gravity Integrated
- Non-Skid Bottom - No tape - stays when wet
- Lightweight - only 7 ounces
- Waterproof - welded seams - it floats
- Fits Standard Row Seat - Exactly
- Durable Cover Material - Low energy loss
- Maintenance Free - waterproof - no mold or mildew
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
This SKWOOSH™ is made with durable 600 denier polyester fabric. It is durable and waterproof and usually easily cleaned with a damp cloth. To remove stubborn stains or grime dampen the spot with diluted laundry or dish washing detergent, rub gently, rinse with medium temperature water and air dry.