An X-TREMELY lightweight, low profile, performance comfort pad for the paddler who just wants something X-TRA between him and his boat. The SKWOOSH™ Kayak pad uses fluidized gel to relieve pressure on the "sitz" bones and helps to eliminate numbness. Adding this lightweight, low profile pad to a stock seat makes a difference because it lets you paddle longer in comfort!
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 10½"L x 15"W x ½"H
- Folded Dimensions: 10½"L x 7½"W x 1"H
- Cushioning - Patented lightweight pressure relieving fluidized gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure lets you paddle longer
- Low Profile - Maintains center of gravity for better stability - use on any seat
- Maintenance Free - No washing - function in all temperatures
- Portable - Lightweight, compact with tie down loop
- Waterproof - It floats - never soggy, won't mold
- Integrated Non-Skid Bottom - Stays put under wet conditions
- All Weather Gel - Stays soft in all temperatures
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
SKWOOSH™ pads need NO MAINTENANCE – PERIOD! There is NO need for cleaners or waterproofing sprays. Remove stains with a soft sponge and detergent or just hose off. Shake and air dry. There is no cover to remove, no cover to wash and no cover to dry.
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- love it
- I loved the X-Treme kayak seat cushion. It made a big difference. I can't wait to try the Paddle Fishing model. Sounds like it would be great to take to the football stadium also.
- New Hampshire
- Just to let you know, I did a lot better in a 12 mile race recently with the Skwoosh X-Treme. I now have it directly on the fiberglass front cockpit seat in our tandem-racing kayak. It seems well designed for the problem I was having with my "seat" bones. Thanks a lot.
- I have been using the Extreme (Kayak Pad) in both my sea kayak and creek boat and it has allowed be to double the amount of time I can spent in the boat. Next step squirt boat trial.
- Great product
- I've had some time to use the X-Treme Skwoosh and wanted to let you know that it is an excellent product. This past weekend I paddled off of Bald Head Island, NC in some pretty rough water and it was very comfortable and stayed in place. Good luck on building this line.