The BIG CATCH FISHING SEAT has a waterproof gel seat, a 20" high contoured back and an adjustable lumbar support for all day fishing comfort. It has an easy access bungee net to stow essential gear and 2 built-in rod holders with safety tie downs. The Big Catch is rigged for action and is the ultimate in fishing comfort and convenience. SKWOOSH™ products are made in the USA and are guaranteed for performance and workmanship.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Cushion Dimensions: 13"L x 16"W x 1"H
- Seat Back Height: 20"H
- Fluidized Gel seat for comfort
- Waterproof Seat Cushion - with welded construction
- Low Profile - Designed for better stability and performance
- Adjustable Lumbar Support - for lower back support
- Comfortable - 20" padded back with adjustable side wings
- Reinforced Back - 2 fiberglass battens for strength
- 4 Attaching Points -- With corrosion resistant hardware
- Easy Installation - No tools necessary
- Gear Storage - Expandable, bungee pocket
- 2 easy access rod holders with safety tie downs
- High visibility yellow seat cushion and rod holders
- Maintenance Free - heavy duty durable fabrics
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Love this seat for Aussie offshore conditions in my Hobie Outback
- I own a 2013 Hobie Outback, did not like the seats in them as the straps cut in under my arms, then bought the extra inflatable cushion, and still not happy. I looked at another brand of soft seat with a high back and then did a comparison to the Skwoosh. I decided to buy the Skwoosh bucket seat, and then used a hot soldering iron to make 2 holes in the seat webbing, this allowed me to use Hobie seat peg screws to keep my Skwoosh seat still and secure. I take my Hobie Outback offshore to fish the waters here in Australia. Absolutely love the Skwoosh bucket style seat, gel pad and the fact it keeps a low centre of gravity profile compared to the newer framed seats in kayaks, it's handy when keeping a stable low centre of gravity position so you don't get flipped out in open ocean swells. Have fished all day in the Skwoosh seat and don't see me wanting to replace it for a new one. Definitely keeping this seat and don't see me wanting to replace anytime in the future. Low centre of gravity bucket style racing seat for offshore fishing, this seat is just MAGIC...