The HIGH BACK combines our fluidized gel cushion with a 20" high, fully battened, contoured back for all-day comfort and support. Engineered to provide comfort and convenience, the High Back is perfect for the cost conscious kayak fisherman and long duration paddlers. SKWOOSH™ kayak seat backs are made in the USA and guaranteed for performance and workmanship.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Cushion Dimensions: 13"L x 16"W x 1"H
- Seat Back Height: 20"H
- Fluidized Gel Pad seat for comfort
- Reinforced Back - 2 fiberglass battens for strength
- Easy to Install - No tools needed
- Waterproof Seat - waterproof materials and welded construction
- Low Profile - Less than 1" for better stability and performance
- Comfortable - 20" padded back with side wings for support
- Attaching - 4 adjustable straps with corrosion resistant clips
- Maintenance Free - heavy duty durable fabrics
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
This SKWOOSH™ back is made with durable 600 denier polyester fabric. It is durable and waterproof and usually easily cleaned with a damp cloth. To remove stubborn stains or grime dampen the spot with diluted laundry or dish washing detergent, rub gently, rinse with medium temperature water and air dry. The nylon seat bottom can be wiped cleaned with a soft sponge and detergent or just hose off.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Like seat
- Thank you very much for the prompt and curtious response from your company. It is great to see your company fully supporting your product without question. Last year I had a lower back problem and I was able to use the seat (SKWOOSH Voyager Kayak Seat). with its high back support and comfort. I really like the seat and am happy with the ability to continue to use it.
- Look great
- They look great and it's like being in a Lazy Boy on the water!
- Just installed 2 of your voyager seats into my tarpon 120 with a crack of dawn air cushion under it. It doesn't get any better than this. I had your ensigns which were awesome. But these have a little more back support. The ensign are on my 100's now. Great product. I also have one of your pads in my cessna. Thanks for saving my ass.