The DRIVER COMFORT gel cushion provides medically proven, pressure relieving comfort for auto, truck and RV passengers and drivers. The SKWOOSH™ patented fluidized gel helps maintain circulation and reduce discomfort. The tailbone relief area eases pressure on the coccyx and provides comfort for anyone who spends significant time in their vehicle. It is only 1" high so it doesn't interfere with factory designed seat ergonomics, seat height, pedal distance or leg angle. The shape of the cushion flares out in front positioning the knees just outside the hip line to match the natural leg driving position and facilitate leg movement . There is a slight forward tilt that helps relieve spinal pressure and promote good posture. The SKWOOSH™ auto gel cushion is waterproof, washable and has a breathable top fabric that circulates air under the driver. The unique folding design allows the DRIVER COMFORT to fit all styles of auto and truck seats. The non-skid bottom keeps it in place whenever you turn to get in or out of the vehicle. With SKWOOSH™ there is no bulky cover, heavy gel or inflation level to worry about. SKWOOSH™ is made in the USA and is guaranteed for workmanship and performance.
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 17"W x 14"L x 1"H
- Folded Dimensions: 8½"W x 14"L x 2¼"H
- Breathable Fabric - circulates air for cool comfort
- Cushioning - Patented lightweight pressure relieving fluidized gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you sit longer in comfort
- Tailbone Relief Area - reduces pressure on the coccyx
- Ergonomic Design - facilitates natural driving position
- Folding Design - fits bucket or bench seats
- Non-Skid Bottom - never moves - getting in or out
- Portable - Built-in carry handles
- No Maintenance - all welded construction - washable - durable fabric
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good for cross-country flights
- Just wanted to get back to you regarding my cushion. I've now used it on 4 cross-country flights. Although my tailbone still gets sore after the flight from all the sitting, I notice I don't have much pain the next morning. A good thing! I'll keep on using the cushion. As a matter of fact, I just recommended one to a friend who just bought the same cushion as well. Many thanks!