The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Fluidized Gel Pad is the little cousin to the AGP gel pad and is used by competitive Dragon Boat paddlers. The fluidized gel delivers lightweight pressure relief where you need it most - under the weight bearing "sitz" bones. It uses medical gel technology to make competitive paddling more comfortable and more efficient. This SKWOOSH™ pad weighs 7 oz., is ½" thick and delivers great comfort. It does not change your CG or torso height and features a built-in carry loop to attach it to your paddle. The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Gel Pad is made in the USA, and is guaranteed for workmanship and performance. The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat Pad for use in competition.
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8"L x 12"W x ½"H
- Cushioning - lightweight pressure relieving fluidized gel
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure lets you paddle longer in comfort
- Carry Loop - Attaches pad to paddle for convenient transport
- Low Profile - Maintains torso distance and center of gravity
- Integrated Non-Skid Bottom - works when wet - No glue or tape needed
- Lightweight - 7 ounces - it floats
- Fits All Seats - no special installation required
- Durable Low Slip Cover - more efficient energy transfer
- Waterproof - no mold or mildew
- Maintenance Free - Functions in all temperatures
This SKWOOSH™ is made with durable 600 denier polyester fabric. It is durable and waterproof and usually easily cleaned with a damp cloth. To remove stubborn stains or grime dampen the spot with diluted laundry or dish washing detergent, rub gently, rinse with medium temperature water and air dry.