The SKWOOSH™ AGP Fluidized Gel Pad is designed for competitive Dragon Boat paddlers. AGP Technology welds the Gel Packs where they are needed the most, directly under the weight bearing "sitz" bones for mor comfortable and efficient paddling. The pad is approved by the IDBF*, weighs 7 oz., is ½" thick and delivers great comfort without changing your CG or torso height. It has a non-skid bottom that stays put when wet. It is absolutely waterproof and so lightweight it floats. There is a built-in elastic carry loop that attaches directly to your paddle for easy transport. The SKWOOSH™ Dragon Boat AGP Gel Pad is made in the USA and is guaranteed for workmanship and performance. The International Dragon Boat Federation has officially approved the SKWOOSH™ AGP Dragon Boat Pads for use in competition.
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 8"L x 12"W x ½"H
- Cushioning - lightweight pressure relieving gel
- Carry Loop - Attaches pad to paddle for convenient transport
- Comfortable - Relieving pressure helps you row longer in comfort
- Low Profile - Maintains torso distance and center of gravity Integrated
- Non-Skid Bottom - No glue or tape needed
- Lightweight - 7 ounces - waterproof - floats
- Fits All Seats - no installation required
- Durable Low Slip Cover - for energy transfer efficiency
- Maintenance Free - no mold - mildew - functions in all temperatures
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
This SKWOOSH™ is made with durable 600 denier polyester fabric. It is durable and waterproof and usually easily cleaned with a damp cloth. To remove stubborn stains or grime dampen the spot with diluted laundry or dish washing detergent, rub gently, rinse with medium temperature water and air dry.