This SKWOOSH™ GEL SEAT provides first class comfort any way you travel. It’s lightweight and a bit longer and wider than our Travel Pad and it folds for convenient transport. SKWOOSH™ fluidized gel cushions are more comfortable because they relieve pressure on the "sitz" bones, maintain circulation, and reduce numbness caused by prolonged sitting. The top fabric is breathable to let air circulate and the non-skid bottom makes SKWOOSH™ stay put, ensuring no movement during use. This pad is lightweight, compact and fits in most hand luggage, carry-ons and shoulder bags. The Command lets you take first class comfort with you - so never travel without one. SKWOOSH™ cushions are made in the USA and are guaranteed for performance and workmanship. SKWOOSH™ Travel Cushions have flown thousands of miles (both domestically and internationally) without any reported issues during security screening. Our patented, medically proven gel is a lightweight, temperature stable, non-toxic composite.
- Weight: 13 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 13"L x 16"W x 1"H
- Folded Dimensions: 13"L x 8"W x 2"H
- Comfortable - Pressure relieving gel prevents numbness
- Cushioning - Fluidized Gel cradles the "sitz" bones
- Breathable Fabric - Circulates air for comfort
- Portable - Lightweight, compact and folds for easy transport
- Convenient - Built-in carry handles
- Low Profile - 1" thick - almost invisible in use
- Non-Skid Bottom - Anchors cushion to seat
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Highly Recommend
- I purchased 2 Command Pilot Seats for my Smart Car in preparation for a one way trip from Albuquerque to Boston in March. By March, no state has caught up on fixing pot holes, much less doing major road work to repave. I had made the same trip in various other car makes with much better suspension and have needed to stretch the trip to 6 days to save my back. Anyone who has driven in a Smart knows the suspension is "tight", to say the least. I left Albuquerque prepared to stop in Amarillo, call a car transport company, and fly to Boston. The Skwooshes surprisingly allowed me to continue, quite comfortably, on what turned out to be a quick, 4 day trip, across the country. The combo of the Smart seat and the Skwooshes (sat on one and placed the second one behind my sacrum) made this a pain free trip! I continue to use the Skwooshes in the car, and at desks/tables both at home and at work.