The CLASSIC SADDLE (short) gel pad with AirFlo breathable mesh adds comfort without changing seat ergonomics. Perfect for Classic, Solo, and small touring seats. Its low profile won't change the distance to the foot pegs and lower controls. This specially shaped gel pad reduces pressure, has tailbone relief, and enhances the comfort for all stock and reduced reach seats. There are 2 options for securing the cushion. Installation can be as simple as lifting the front of the horn and sliding the elastic strap under the opening, or using the elastic Snap Strap (included). Made in Johnstown, NY USA.
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Open Dimensions: 14.25"W x 11.75"L x 1". Tapers to 6.5"W Front
- Shape and thickness designed for stock and reduced reach seats
- Pad won't change distance to pegs and lower controls
- Maintains ergonomic design of any seat
- Breathable AirFlo mesh fabric for a cooler ride
- Air channel design directs airflow where it's needed most
- Lightweight gel relieves pressure on "sitz" bones Cutaway tailbone relief
- Folds for easy storage
- Attaching options: elastic front strap for horn or elastic Snap Strap (included)
- No Maintenance - welded construction - durable fabrics
- Non-Skid Bottom - Anchors cushion to seat
- MADE IN USA - Guaranteed workmanship and performance
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Love this seat!!
- Two years ago I broke my tailbone. Sitting has been unpleasant ever since. Riding on a motorcycle has been, at times, excruciating. I previously bought an air cushion, but since I lean forward while riding, (to try to keep pressure off my tailbone), the air would move to the back of the cushion, pushing in my tailbone, and defeating the whole purpose. I decided to try this cushion, in the hopes it would bring some relief. It was amazing! I wear a TENS unit while riding, and the longer I ride, the higher I have to set it. I often have to turn it as high as it goes, and I still have pain. While using this gel seat, I didn't have to turn the TENS up at all! In fact, I made a point of not stopping so often, so I could really test how well the cishion works. When I got home, my butt was tired, but my tailbone was fine! I can't wait to try this out on an even longer ride. I won't be the one everybody has to stop for, anymore! Now, if only I could find something like this for my desk at work!